Reflexology for Common Cold
- Central nervous system reflexes, particularly the big and second toes, as well as the midbrain and solar plexus reflexes, to expand the mind and calm nerves.
- Neck and shoulder reflexes to relax the upper musculature.
- Endocrine system reflexes, especially the pituitary, pineal, thyroid and thymus gland reflexes, for emotional equilibrium.
- Respiratory system, concentrating on the diaphragmatic
reflexes, for general homoeostasis.
- Breast reflexes for self-confidence and ease of interaction within the environment.
- Heart reflexes to expand the heart with unconditional love for the self and others.
- Circulatory, lymphatic and urinary system reflexes for the natural distribution of essential life-forces and the elimination of toxic wastes.
- Digestive tract to stimulate the appetite and nourish the whole.
- Arm reflexes for increased mobility and accommodation of the whole.
Concentrate on facial reflexes, especially the nose reflexes, to reduce irritability and
to ease mucus secretions and the neck and throat reflexes to release from the grips of tension.
Reflexology for Flu
Chinese Medicine for Cold
Acupressure for Flu
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: email@example.com with
comments about this web site.
All Rights Reserved.